Edited by. Blair Gibbs. Support Us Support Our Work. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
Reforming the Prosecution System Tickets, Sat, Oct 26, at PM | Eventbrite
Download all figures. Sign in.
Gwen Robinson. Exercising Discretion.
Committee passes sex offender registry bill, urges broader reforms
Loraine Gelsthorpe. The New Politics of Disablement. Michael Oliver. Social Psychology of Inclusion and Exclusion.
Working towards more effective rehabilitation
Dominic Abrams. Values into Practice in Special Education. Geoff Lindsay. Girls, Delinquency, and Juvenile Justice. Meda Chesney-Lind. Punishment and Madness.
Toby Seddon. Acts of Abuse. Adam Sampson. The Virtual Prison. Julian V. Young People and Offending. Martin Stephenson. Fergus McNeill. Punishment in the Community. Anne Worrall. Mitigation and Aggravation at Sentencing. Changing Attitudes to Punishment. Julian Roberts. Crime, Abuse and the Elderly.
Confronting Crime. Michael Tonry. Rehabilitation and Deviance Routledge Revivals. Philip Bean. Alan Hodkinson. The Use of Punishment. Sean McConville. Protecting the Public? Tessa Boyd-Caine. Reforming Juvenile Justice. Josine Junger-Tas. Offenders or Citizens? Philip Priestley. Women and Crime. Women and Punishment. Pat Carlen.
- Disaster Recovery Reform Act of 2018?
- Fitting the Crime: Reforming community sentences.
- How the scheme works in practice.
- Difficult Situations: How to Turn Arguments Into Victories (The Leadership Series Book 1).
- Exposing the limitations of punishment?
- Introducing or reforming legislation;
- Reforming the Prosecution System?
Probation and Politics. Maurice Vanstone.
Mental Health and the Criminal Justice System. Ian Cummins. Mentally Disordered Offenders. Robert Harris. Dangerous Offenders.
Reforming Community Penalties
Mark Brown. The Delinquent Solution Routledge Revivals. David Downes. Coercive Care. Bernadette Mcsherry.
- More titles to consider;
- A Simple Guide to Chronic Pain, Its Treatment and Related Conditions (A Simple Guide to Medical Conditions).
- 2020 Candidates Think Criminal Justice Reform Is Key, But Their Plans Diverge From There;
- Helping Countries Develop: The Role of Fiscal Policy.
Criminology and Criminal Justice. Peter Joyce. The Assessment of Special Educational Needs. Derrick Armstrong. In the Shadow of Prison.